Please follow the steps to register for our courses.
- Create a unique Username and Password
- Type in a valid email address. Re-confirm it.
- Provide accurate personal information:
- First name, Surname
- City, town
- Choose your course from the options provided.
- Choose your branch location from the options provided, or select None
- All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- After entering all the required information, click on ‘Create my new account’.
- You will receive a confirmation email from admin, confirming your registration.
- Visit immcourses.com and login into your account at https://www.iimmcourses.com/unifiedscm/login/index.php
- Go to the title ‘Main Menu’ on the left and click on ‘Apply’.
- Before filling the application, make sure you scan and keep the following documents ready:
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- Any one Proof of Identity - (Income tax PAN card, Voter Id card, Passport, Driving license, Identity card issued by Central/State Government, Others- specify).
- Additional documents for upload- Highest Education qualification. Any other submissions.
You will get a confirmation email from the Course Coordinator.
Proceed for Payment.
Payment options are as follows:
- If you wish to make the payment through DD, enclose a Demand Draft for the Course Fees and courier it to.
Indian Institute of Materials Management-NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
Plot Nos. 102 & 104, Sector - 15,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400614.
Her direct number is 022-27565592.
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MATERIALS MANAGEMENT, MUMBAI".
- You can also deposit a Cash/Cheque/NEFT in our account:
Bank : State Bank of India
IFS Code SBIN0006240
Additional exam fees at the time of appearing for the final examination - Rs. 2000/-
The exam will be conducted online or at a Pearson Vue Centre located near you.
Send a scanned copy of the receipt to the Programme Coordinator once the payment has been done .
You will receive an email from our Help Desk confirming your enrollment.
Login to the portal and access the course that you have enrolled for.
We wish you an enjoyable and productive learning experience!.